Sunday, April 24, 2005

I GIVE UP...! On my comp that is... fucking screwed up piece of crap... Endless source of my frustrations. It crashes every freaking 15 mins and there's always this bloody error thingie that keeps popping up. I don't know wtf is wrong, I don't know how to rectify the problem and I have no time to do so. I only know that I NEED TO USE IT BADLY.

I am like handicapped now. I can't do internet banking or go to my company's web to do my homework for tomorrow's flight. I can't enter any god damn secure server for that matter. There is something wrong with the IE settings that prevents me from doing so and I don't know WHAT. I am usually dependent on MSN Explorer but today it has been cocking up. I can't even sign in!

To top it off, the screen keeps blanking. Just wonderful.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *screams, pounds on screen and throws things around*

I hate being dependent on something which is not working when I need it. I hate it, hate it, hate it!!! What a sour note to end the day with my otherwise 'at peace with myself and feeling good' mood.

I feel violent now. Please pardon my language.

4 comments:

jpt said...

haha.... i know how it feels gal... sometimes my comp also just laggs or just gets on my nerves... anw u hang in there n send a repairman la??... =P

chiupee is our friend said...

van!! when are we meeting up!! haha i just came back from melbourne 2 days ago. but not on SQ though. MAS. cheapo me. :)

Vanessa said...

Jess: My bro had better repair it, or else heh heh heh;p

BryanL Hey!!! How long will you be back for? Sure we can meet up, we live like 15 mins walking distance away? It escapes me sometimes, how come we live so near and yet never get to meet up... and yet I meet friends who are staying so much further away lol;p

chiupee is our friend said...

haha hallo, i just came back from holiday, not studies leh. i just grad from nyp leh, and i;ve got NS!!! i'll be here for good for the next 2 years!! haha im so bored now, i can meet up anytime! see your schedule. call me!! 97715886