Sunday, April 17, 2005

The wonders of an hour long jog... I feel like I've purged almost all the toxins from last night's binge drinking. Head feels clearer now... no more of the stabbing pain that has plagued me for most part of the afternoon.

Have I mentioned that I'm gonna stop all this nonsense and lead a healthier lifestyle? This means no more binge drinking, social smoking, more exercise, more sleep and healthy eating. I'm gonna do it.

Time to prepare to go to work. Full load and it's gonna be a long, long night. It doesn't help that there's a language barrier coz I my Mandarin sucks. Anyhoo, Beijing here I come!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Really? haha:) I am just an average writer but thanks! I read newspapers, magazines, books, ppl's blogs... the usual... you can pick up a lot from these sources...

Vanessa said...

Thank you for your encouraging words:) I'm working on making my life better, things are looking up, albeit slightly... I believe in moving on.