Saturday, April 30, 2005

I have to hear something not so plesant this morning, just when I thought things are about to get better... Basically, I will just have to watch what I do and say from now on coz I'm in the spotlight again... *sigh* Long story... but it has to do with the Beijing flight. I shan't say too much, just gotta keep my head up and watch myself.

So much things to worry about, sometimes all I wanna do is to hide away and cry and not care about anything anymore. I will not be defeated. I will rise up to the challenges ahead. Life will only get me down if I allow it, but I won't.

For the past few days, I was happy, very happy in fact. This is silly, but it has gotten to the point that I'm afraid of being very happy, coz it usually means I'm about to get very unhappy, like a vicious cycle. I just hope it's not a self-fulfilled prophecy. Maybe next time, I will just make do with feeling ok. I am gonna blast on my workout later. Oh, I'd love to smash something right now. I'd probably break my hand though...

No comments: