Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm back! Well, it's been quite some days since I last blogged eh? I'm saving this post everytime I type a few sentences lest it should crash again.

I have been spending more and more but it is not mindless spending. I feel good about my purchases coz I know they'll be put to good use. My mood has been significantly better these few days. It is certainly a great improvement as compared to the past weeks. At least this entry is gonna be a slightly happier one.

I am so glad I surround myself with positive people, I can't begin to emphasize how important that is. They are the ones that give you the strength to tide over troubled times, instead of bringing you down even further.

The Beijing flight that I did was quite a bad one coz I was 'picked on' by the crew-in-charge, over something very trivial. He's not from my team, thank the lord... Anyhoo, I guess I was just unlucky to be in his bad books. He kept harping on in til the end of the flight. He would call me down to first class and nag at me about the same thing over and over and over. LOL:) And no, he is not a bapok (gay).

I hated the way he was 'corrected' me, it was not professional and not very fair. If it was any other situation. I would gladly sink my knuckles into his face and hopefully, break his nose. I held back some biting remarks I really wanted to make. I can be fucking guai lan if I want to be. No lah... I am not THAT mean. I was just fucking pissed at that point of time. I managed not to let him affect me too much. I was working happily throughout the flight, I took his comments positively though I hope I don't ever have to see that anal-retentive fuckass ever again. He can piss off and die for all I care. HAH.

On a happier note, my lifestyle is improving and I am actually feeling good about myself:) I am seeing results from watching what I eat and all that exercise. My body looks better and I lost about 3-4 kg in 3 weeks hehe:) Gonna keep it up coz it makes me feel grrrreat!!!

Btw, my comp crashed thrice while typing this post wahahahaha... moving onward to a brand, new better me!

No comments: