Saturday, April 16, 2005

I hope my mind was playing tricks on me today... I woke up this morning to eerie laughter. It was coming from behind my brother's bed. (Yep, was sleeping in his room) Anyhoo, it sounded like one of those dolls where you wind up, except it was laughing like an evil witch. I hope to God it was a lizard or something. I was too tired to be freaked then, but thinking about it now sends shivers up my spine. Weird.

I binged on Gelere's banana split and ice-cream mud pie last night. Ultimate sin. I hate myself now haha:) Oh well, going to Nicole's house in a bit. She's having a small party. Will be bringing along my bottle of wine and 1 litre bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream. Hope someone will drink with me tonight:)

I hate painting my nails. Especially when I am in a hurry and then I knock my fingers into something and it gets all messed up. Hate it, one of my pet peeves ugh...

No comments: