Sunday, April 17, 2005

I am still really sloshed and I need a liver transplant... bad. My head hurts so much that at this moment, my brain feels like a pin cushion of sorts for knitting needles. Freaking huge knitting needles and dozens of them. The intensity has since subsided to a dull, throbbing kinda pain. I can't remember when was the last time I had such a major hangover. Hell, I don't even know how much I drank but I do know that it was more than usual...

I was in Nicole's house last night drinking with Botak and his friends, all that red wine... I swear I am not an alcoholic. I drink only for social reasons but they happened to drink quite a lot, so I joined them. Maybe I wasn't feeling good and I thought drinking could help me forget. Big mistake. Anyhoo, I enjoyed the company, esp with my babe Nicole. I will not drink like that if I'm outside.

Oh she got me a pink poodle beanie toy. Both Botak and her said it reminded them of me so they got it. I find it puzzling though... Pink poodle? Me? I see no similarities at all hehe:) Still, it was very very sweet of Nicole. I loved the bracelet she got for me too, just the sort of thing I'd wear.

I am not sure if I am able to work today... I will try but if I can't, I'll report sick. Will post some pics as soon as I get them. Oooh... my head.... :(

No comments: