Tuesday, April 12, 2005

In a bid to fill the sudden emptiness in my life, I've been keeping myself busy and really wearing myself out. The good thing is I get so tired at the end of the day that I fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow. Then I drift off to a deep, uninterupted sleep.

I got called up for a Bangkok turnaround flight yesterday:( I came back at night and met Hui Ling for a long run, chatting as we ran. Felt invigorated after that, if not for the sleep I have yet to catch up on. Feeling really bloated and starting to crave those evil carbs, signs of that dreaded time of the month...ugh!:( Have been very discplined and I am rather proud of myself, the weight loss plateau that I've hit has started to shift, slowly but surely.

I have so much planned for myself, tackling one thing at a time. I want to pass my driving test in May on my first try and I then I want to pass my piano exam in August. I want to improve myself in every aspect, I want to learn to love myself... be happy again. I can feel changes looming ahead, hopefully for the better. As of now, I am beginning to feel a little happier again:)

Oooh, gonna meet my babes, Judy and Julz again for dinner:) Really looking forward to it:)

No comments: