Thursday, April 07, 2005

When bad things happen, it comes all at once, hits you full in the face before you know what hit you and leaves you reeling... so much for feeling better.

More drama today, I do not want to talk about it. All I can say is, I just felt like screaming and going ballistic. It's people like these who are driving me to the brink of insanity. When I say I need my own space and my time alone, I MEAN IT. Don't fucking try to worm your way back into my life and get other people involved. I was so stressed by the whole fiasco, I nearly broke down. I felt it was emotional blackmail... I feel like I'm being pressurized, pushed up against the wall... I shan't elaborate on this...

And as if things can't get any worse, I got to know about the nasty stuff that is being spread about me when I was still in poly and even now. It opened old wounds and memories I thought I had put behind me came back to haunt me. It really hurt, I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me... The blessing in disguise is that I found friends who know all about it but chose to look past them and gave me the benefit of the doubt. They are my true friends and I swear I'll treasure them for life...

Gotta fight to keeping a tight rein on my emotions, hope all this ends soon.

3 comments:

alhnom said...

Misfortune never comes alone,babe. You gotta be strong to brace them all. I'm here if u need me. *hug*

Anonymous said...

Dun let them bring you down babe. We will still be your pillar of strength. *hugz* Julz

Vanessa said...

And vice versa... Babes... what will I do without you both? *hugz* I promise you gals I'll be back to normal soon:) Love ya!